Friday, March 26, 2010

My Points

My Points was one of the first ways I started earning online. Since I've started using MyPoints, I've earned several giftcards. It is very easy to earn points just by opening email, or shopping online. You can also earn points through referals.

How MyPoints Works

Earn Points


Earn Points for doing what you already do online: shopping, reading emails, playing games, searching the web, taking surveys, and more!

The more you do, the more Points you'll earn.

Shop or Book Travel

All the stores and brands you already love and trust are in one place, making shopping, booking travel and earning Points a breeze.

Find the best products, prices and deals.

Redeem Rewards

Use your Points to get gift cards for nearly 100 different stores and restaurants -- or enjoy gas cards, airline miles and hotel discounts. You pick the rewards you want.

Gift cards are quickly delivered to your door, free of charge.
 
How to sign up
 
Simply go to MyPoints
Registration is fast and easy.
 
Tip: Make sure to fill out the profile page and select to recieve emails. Most of my points come from clicking on e-mails.
 
If you'd like to help me earn points send me an email for a referal. Email Referal


No comments:

Post a Comment