Thursday, April 8, 2010

ClickBank

So I just signed up with ClickBank.

It looks like it may be a good way to earn some extra cash by promoting products. You can also earn commission by referring businesses to ClickBank.

I just signed up today so I will have to post later on if it's a reliable source of money on the internet.

Here's what I know so far.

Basically you find products that you want to promote and advertise them on the web. You can use FaceBook, Twitter, or your web-site or blog.
If someone clicks on your link and makes a purchase, you get a commission.

The links look like this:

http://4c6d36u8yk3s4z2x7pu8sfx6sw.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WORDPRESS

or this:

Auto Content Cash - Wordpress Auto Blog System.
The Wickedly Effective Wordpress Auto Blog System Is Now Revealed. Auto Content Cash.


Click Here!

You can also create your own.

It looks really simple.

I'm trying it out, so I'll keep you informed!

No comments:

Post a Comment